The Property Management is responsible for the acquisition, disposal and exchange of real property as well as other land encumbrances such as easements and leases.
The responsibility of managing these property records also falls under this rubric as do the items listed below:
- Acquisition and exchange of State owned real property
- Property acquisition for the FSU Board of Trustees
- Easements and leases of real property
- Records maintenance of property information
- State Lands Management Plans