Florida State University Search
- About Our Departments
- Office of Sr. Associate VP
- Building Services
- Design & Construction
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Master Craftsman
- Planning & Space Management
- Property Acquisition
- Service Center
- Utilities & Engineering Services
About Our Departments
With an emphasis on quality service and sustainability, we plan, design, construct, renovate, clean and maintain university facilities and grounds.
Our staff is responsible for the day-to-day operations of buildings, grounds and utilities systems.
While providing 24-hour service to our students, faculty, staff and visitors, we strive to meet current and evolving needs of the university and ensure a safe, healthy and attractive environment.We're here to serve you !
Our Presence is Known
- We employ nearly 700 people who manage over 1,600 acres
- Over 8.1 million square feet of E&G university space
- Over 14.5 million total gross square feet (E&G & Non-E&G space)
- Over 400 buildings