Florida State University Seal



Leasing Administration

FSU Facilities is responsible for administering the leasing process for university departments and divisions. If your department, program, or activity needs additional space, the first step is to complete the Request to Lease Space Off-Campus form.

Questions regarding the process can be directed to the University Lease Administrator.

Contact Information:

To lease space within Oglesby Union, Student Housing, space owned by a Direct Support Organization, or for a service agreement, refer to the contact information below.

Location / Service Responsible Department Department Phone
Contractual service agreements
(i.e.: food services, bookstore)
Business Services 850-644-1790
Oglesby Union
(except food services)
University Union 850-644-3434
Space owned by Direct Support Organizations
(i.e.: Seminole Boosters, FSU Foundation)
Contact Organization

Seminole Boosters:

FSU Foundation:

FSU Research Foundation:

Residence Halls, Student Housing, Fraternity & Sorority Housing University Housing 850-644-2860