Florida State University Search
- Job Order Contracting (JOC)
- Lab Permits
- Capital Project Development Program
- Refrigerant Management
- Hydrant Management
- Roof Maintenance
- Funding Categories
- Staff Galleries
Facilities Maintenance provides world class maintenance, repair and construction services to the Florida State University community.
Maintenance, repair, and renewal are required to provide the best possible environment to support communities of learning and facilitate the ability of the University to carrying out its mission of education, scholarship and public service.
Facilities Operation and Maintenance are responsible for the following:
- The care, safety, and security of physical assets at Florida State University.
- The condition of buildings and building systems.
- Providing a suitable internal environment.
- Cost effective operation of building systems.