Florida State University Search
Design & Construction
The Facilities Design and Construction Department is responsible for delivering new construction, renovation, and restoration projects on all of our campuses. We represent the interests of each user group to help them better support their mission at Florida State University.
2016 Minor Project Continuing Services for Architect/Engineer
2016 Minor Project Continuing Services for Construction Manager
2016 Minor Project Continuing Contract AE/CM forms & procedures
Check for construction updates at Facilities Sights
We manage all large and small capital improvement projects by:
- Selecting Architects/Engineers and Contractors
- Negotiating and administering all contracts
- Overseeing/coordinating/integrating the design process
- Providing in-house design and technical support for smaller projects
- Providing construction oversight and quality control in the field
- Managing all aspects of construction including, scope, budget, and schedule
- Approving invoices and tracking project expenditures and progress
Click here to view our latest Quarterly Construction Update.