The Florida State University Facilities Department Information Use Agreement
By accessing or using these data, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The Florida State University Facilities Department has agreed to share its data for nonprofit and educational use by students, scholars and other designated personnel only. Any commercial use or publication of the data in printed or electronic media is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of The Florida State University Facilities Department.
2. Subsets of the information, records, or images in the database may be used, downloaded, reproduced, publicly displayed, distributed, or reprinted strictly for educational, scientific, scholarly, and other non-profit uses provided that The Florida State University Facilities Department is appropriately cited as the source of the information.
3. Use of the data contained in this database is entirely at the user's own risk. The Florida State University Facilities Department and/or The Florida State University Board of Trustees make no guarantees, either expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, or currency of the information in its databases or the suitability of the data for any particular purpose. Where use of these data is critical to facility management practices, scholarly publication, or policy decisions, the user is responsible for verifying identities and provenance against utility, structural and/or architectural locations and other primary data sources. Users who detect or suspect inaccuracies in any of the data are encouraged to contact the appropriate database manager.
4. Although every reasonable effort has been made to provide accurate information, any data extracted from this database or obtained through a third-party provider, are provided \"as is\" for informational purposes only. The Florida State University Facilities Department and/or The Florida State University Board of Trustees is not responsible for any negative consequences of using information contained in its database, and the risk of negative consequences rest entirely with the user.
5. Information in the database must not be regarded as definitive or published. Any information related to facility management or design and other such data should be verified by the user consultation with the appropriate Florida State University Facilities Department staff.
6. By accessing the information in the databases, users agree that The Florida State University Facilities Department and/or The Florida State University Board of Trustees shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any suit, loss, injury or claim caused by or related to use, compilation, reliance on, or delivery of the data. Users of the data agree that The Florida State University Facilities Department and/or The Florida State University Board of Trustees are harmless from all such claims. In no event will The Florida State University Facilities Department, The Florida State University Board of Trustees, or the contributors of information to the databases be liable to the user or any third party for any consequential, special, indirect, punitive or damages of any kind.
7. Data obtained from this database by any means shall not be used to cause detriment to individuals or any Florida State University property without proper permissions and authority. If Internet access is restricted to any sensitive data contained in the database access to these data may be requested in writing from a curator in the appropriate department.
8. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations interpreted by users of the data do not necessarily reflect the views of The Florida State University Facilities Department.
9. The Florida State University Facilities Department reserves the right not to distribute any information by which the circulation could be detrimental to student, faculty and/or staff health, safety or welfare.
10. The information within this database is sensitive and non-public. Nothing in this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to imply a waiver of any applicable public records exemption, including Section 119.071(3), Florida Statutes.